Prolight Laser Harp Controller
In 2011, Prolight Laser Harp Controller won an ILDA Fenning Award for Technical Achievement which makes this Laser Harp the only one in the World to receive such recognition from the leading laser companies association – ILDA (International Laser Display Association).
Prolight Laser Harp Controller is the latest and greatest product from Prolight that will turn your laser projector into a powerful frameless full color laser harp. It creates a one-of-a-kind, virtual light harp of impressive size that employs multi-colored laser beams instead of strings. Just like a real instrument, when you play it, by blocking laser beams, it makes sounds. What really happens is when the sensor detects blocked laser beam it sends a signal to the Laser Harp Controller which, in turn, sends a MIDI signal to the synthesizer, sampler or a PC sound card and they are responsible for playing the desired sound according to the information received.
Great advantages of Prolight Laser Harp Controller (LH1 Controller) are its adaptability and versatility. It can be programmed to trigger any type of audio or video event, any visual image, sound or music, special effect or even pyrotechnics. Combined with Pangolin Live PRO, Pangolin Quickshow or Phoenix 4 Live software the Laser Harp Controller can be used to play selected laser show cues and effects by blocking laser beams like a true Laser Jockey! It can trigger synthesizers, PC samplers, DJ software or any other kind of MIDI controlled device.
The Prolight Laser Harp Controller is ILDA-Compatible which means that it has a classic ILDA connector that can be connected to any standard ILDA compatible laser projector.
IMPORTANT: Prolight Laser Harp Controller does not include a built-in laser projector. It is a MIDI controller box with a sensor unit. It requires an ILDA-Compatible laser projector to operate.
Since Prolight Laser Harp Controller does not come with a built-in laser projector, you are free to choose your own laser setup for every performance, whether you need a less powerful laser projector for indoor events or high-powered laser for open air performances. It can be used with monochrome lasers or full color lasers, as well.
Prolight Laser Harp Controller has more advanced capabilities than any other laser harp on the market!
- With our Laser Harp Controller you can choose between 8, 9, 10 or 12 laser beams, depending on how many tones the melody being played requires.
- Your laser beams can be all red, all green, all blue, green and red (in which case red beams designate high notes while all other notes are green â€“ like the black and white keys of the piano), or multicolored (Rainbow mode) if you are using an RGB laser.
- You can switch the tone orientation (starting C tone) from left to right.
- You can switch between three different MIDI banks (C3, C4 and C5 musical scales).
- You can play polyphonic (means you can play several tones at the same time)
- You can connect a Double Footswitch to your Controller and use it for Opening/Closing the Laser Harp and for quick switching between MIDI banks.
- If the Footswitches are not available, all the functions can be controlled and operated on the Laser Harp Controller box itself.
- Function LEDs on the Laser Harp Controller box and sensor for easier indication and operation in dark areas
- The option of controlling beam spread
- Very small dimensions of both the Controller and Sensor boxes and the fact that the Sensor is a separate device make for an almost imperceptible installation on any platform (No big and clumsy boxes or frames on stage!). Your laser harp controller box will be practically invisible!